Sunday, July 5, 2015

Good day,
I've finally awakened and consumed my banana-berry smoothie;for once I didn't start my day with coffee. Oops wait a minute! The coffee just stopped brewing. Today, it's Folgers Black Silk, but I'm also an aficionada of Starbucks Sumatra.
I've always wanted to write and could write very compelling letters. People would say they loved getting my letters, as they were like reading a book. But my spirit was dampened when no replies were ever received. So I stopped writing and I didn't even get a queery as to why no more letters were sent. I had a diary when I was in elementary school and received a horrific spanking for its contents, after Mama Dearest broke the lock and read it. I stopped writing. And as you can tell that experience is still indelible in my mind. Pain is in my heart. Oops, wait a minute: a tear.
I am an avid Pinterest follower and lover of fashion; although, currently the buying budget is miniscule. So I dream through Pinterest; it has become my Sears & Roebuck and JC Penny catalogs. I used to wait eagerly every year for the publications to arrive in the mail. Then I would go through some 500 pages and circle everything I wanted or dog-eared or folded the pages. Nowadays, there are computerized wish lists and I don't know if there were truly 500 pages of wishes, or that it just seemed so cause the Christmas edition was so large.

No comments:

Post a Comment