Saturday, November 16, 2013

RALPH RUCCI: MERCEDES-BENZ FASHION WEEK SPRING 2014 COLLECTIONS

An enlightening runway show but I'm not so fond of strings dangling from my garments; and in some instances it looks hazardous as the strings wrapped around and in between the model's legs. The only things I prefer dangling off me are a necklaces and/or earrings. The rhinestone rings were definitely eye-catching accessories; as well as, the handbags. And I love the pants and skirt suits; the white, silver, and copper color pallettes, and the impeccable craftsmanship in the jackets and coats. The rare print and reds were also a welcome site; but where could a woman wear such sheer tops with all the ta-tas showing? Spring 2014 was more neutral than previous Ralph Chado spring colletions that had yellow, pinks, fuschia, and other colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment